These are the things that you can expect your tax advisor to provide. We view our relationship with each of our clients as an ongoing partnership and strive to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice. We keep abreast of current tax laws throughout the year to minimize your tax liabilities and to maximize your future opportunities.
According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled.
We prepare the following types of returns:
• Personal Tax Returns
• Estate, Trust & Gift Tax Returns
• Partnership Tax Returns
• Corporate Tax Returns
• Non-Profit Entity Tax Returns
How we can help you:
• Your tax return will be reviewed by two separate accountants
• Our Certified Public Accountants and tax professionals not only review the returns for accuracy but also may identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely which could limit IRS correspondence.
• Your tax return can be electronically filed allowing you to get your refund back quicker and eliminate mailing.
• If you get large tax refunds, we can show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each paycheck instead of a large check once a year.
• We will show you potential deductions to minimize your tax liability for the next year through planning.
• We give a list of commonly overlooked deductions.
Books a mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, let us help you. We’ll assist with your bookkeeping; prepare your business tax returns, as well as your personal income tax return. We also advise you how to set up a system that allows you to organize and maintain your books for next year.