Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you…
• Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
• Determine your start-up capital needs.
• Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
• File the necessary documents with the State of Florida.
• Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
• Prepare application for Florida Department of Revenue for any sales tax registration needed.
• Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
• Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years.