Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly. You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live close by. But if you don’t, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. You will have someone on your team, looking out for your parents’ or grandparents’ best interests. Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family members’ needs are being met.
Whether your loved ones are no longer entirely independent or simply need extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas…
• Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record-keeping.
• Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
• Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
• Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
• Handling daily financial transactions like home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
• Planning retirement account distributions and safeguarding against improper disbursements.
• Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
• Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
• Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
• Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
• Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
• Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate taxes.
• Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
• Arranging proper levels of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment.